Tuesday, March 14, 2017

Part 7: My Birthday with my dear dear Lilian!

Awww... It has been sooooooo long since I last met my dear Lilian!!! I missed her soooo much!!! :)

We decided to meet for dinner and she had a good reco of a unique cafe in the east... I was surprised that she had changed job cos the last I texted her, she had just joined a new company... I didn't know she resigned only after 3 months into the job. And now she is helping her fren manage a child-care centre business... Wow... Sound good!!!

Anyway, was surprised that her office was at Pasir Ris! Wow! I was in my Tuas office so from Tuas to Pasir Ris would mean from West to the East!!! Hahaha! Took me more than 60min to reach. It was a nice environment cos it was quiet. The child care centre was at those semi-D houses, so it was rather peaceful and nice. We took off and reached the nice cafe that she reco!

Fresh Fruits Lab!


Haha! We were playing with the cutlery and toys..



The decor and environment was very nice! Totally so like a "LAB"! Hahaha! Reminded me of my chemistry days...

And oh, the fruit juice was so nice!!! I simply love it!!!


The sinful truffle fries were also very yummy!

My Aglio Olio with chicken... Yummy de lor!

And my dear Lian's burger... We were so surprised of the LARGE portion!!! :)

I had a great dinner and thanks my babe Lian for the treat!!!

No comments: