Thursday, March 30, 2017

Part 8: My birthday with Gine babe!

As always, my babe Gine never fails to love me and surprise me! She wanted to have a nice BD dinner with me and she went through the trouble to search for a nice Japanese restaurant where I can have my fav sake and also a nice cosy place!

I so love this place she chose!!! She has great taste, as always! :)


I was very lucky to have a nice parking lot at Amoy street! And see the number of coupons I put? Haha! This place better don't play play hor... The "summon guy"very onz de! Haha! :p

We went to this Japanese place called Shukuu Izakaya... Nice place!! I love the ambience already! :)







Only this dish was not nice... The pork rib... It was too hard and rubbery lor... The rest were fantastic! And the owner was very nice. He didn't charge us for this dish! Wow! Nice and generous! :)


Whee whee! Gine is showing off her sexy legs! Hahaha! =p


And I simply love the gift!!! Awwww... She's so sweet de lor!!! Love you deep deep (and you know it!)!! :)


She knew I was feeling down and upset these few weeks and she is trying her best to cheer me up. It is so nice to have friends who know that sometimes instead of trying to console or ask me what happen (which will usually make me feel worse), it is better to just plan some happy moments (usually nice food and sake!) and show nice gesture that will definitely and immediately make me feel better and happier! I am so blessed to have such nice and thoughtful fren like her!!!

No comments: