Yeah, it's our "CCTV" again! Hahaha, this year we cele my birthday at this nice live-music bistro.
The weird thing was, we need to check-in and scan temp and get a "sticker" to place onto our clothes before we can get it... Well, things are really getting very weird everyday! Hope the virus thingy will get solved asap!
Anyway we still had a great time. Jas was finishing up her meeting with her business partner while Betsy and I enjoyed our drinks and all my fav-food - aka fried comfort food! Yeah! The gals are soooo nice! Cos they knew I love fried snacks and live music, so they found this nice place and held my BD cele here...
How not to love them right? :)
Nice food and nice music too!
Haha, the ladies put my birthday on the screen! So touched!!! :)
And I tried Guinness stout, was wondering why Jas like stout so much... so I took a sip.. And... erm... Not really my kind of drink! LOL...
Thanks babes for celebrating my birthday... It was not an easy month for me and I am happy to be with you gals...
No comments:
Post a Comment