Tuesday, January 21, 2020

Finally it's time to move on... From my job lah >.< Hahaha

Well, it was quite a struggle.

毕竟 I have been in this company for nearly 10 years. It wasn't easy at all. There were multiple times where I have intention to leave, but i was always being held back for some reasons or another. Timing just wasn't that right. Well, you see, I have reached a point that I do not really need to look out for myself. I draw a sense of being and aspirations when I see happiness from my team members.

But then why now?

I guess my task here has finally came to an end.

Time to move on. =)

Took me more than 1.5 years to decide on taking this new role. Hahaha! Really! :)

I am looking forward to it! :)

Will update more soon!

Stay tune!




No comments: