I have always wanted to rework on my Xiannv but I have no guts lor... Pain leh... It was already 17 years ago but I can still remember the PAIN...
Anyway one night I can't sleep, and donno why, I decided to just scroll for good tattoo artists in SG.. And I chanced upon this website where Muttons had made a youtube video... Out of curiosity, I watched the video and got interested in this artist.
So I texted her to ask for her advice on reworking my tattoo (it was midnight!) and honestly I didn't expect any reply...
But I got her reply! Well, at first I am not so keen cos her reply was like... Half-hearted... She only asked me to send a photo of my current tattoo to her.
Then I forgot about it... However after a few days, I decided to just take a photo and send lah...
And she replied... After seeing her reply, I somehow felt reassured that she knew her stuff! And somehow I am not that scared anymore. So I immediately fixed an appt and after consultation and a week for her to do the design, I went for the rework!
And the irony was...
My old tattoo cost me $80...
And this new one.... cost me...
$800
10 times more ex! ;p Worse than any inflation! But it was good investment!
Hahahaha!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment