We were so hungry (Actually it is only me that's hungry...) Had to wait until hi-tea time lor... aww....
I was so hungry that I ordered main dish as well - Laksa!
Anyway their hi-tea set was so pretty and not bad!
After a hearty hi-tea, we went back to the room to KO... I was very exhausted so I took a nap... And then we decided to take a walk to Orchard to windowshop...
Were at Paragon and saw this new ramen store where ppl were queueing.. Haha being kaypo Singaporeans, we went to check-it-out... Hmmm seem like it was a super popular ramen store, with truffle ramen as its specialty...
Well, it stated that they only serve like 20 bowls a day... Huh? Really meh? So we ordered and it was still available lor.. Chay... I don't think we are that lucky.. I guess this was just a gimmick lah..
Not bad lah... The ramen was ok...
We were quite bo liao so we were searching on what we can do on a Sat night at Orchard... Well, almost all massage parlours were packed lor... The earliest slot was 1am!! Wahlau... I think we cannot dong until 1 am lah...
So we decided to go MOVIE! I haven't been to movie theatre for more than 1 year lor!
So we booked tickets to a show (Which none of us knew what it was)... And off we go! LOL
Hahah we were really so bo liao :p
"All the little things" were so-so.. altho the actors were superb! But I think the plot was a little slow.. There were some twists to the plot which made it interesting though.
We literally KO when reached hotel... LOL
The next day we checked out early for breakfast at Kith cafe nearby...
Really a relaxing staycation to end Jan!
No comments:
Post a Comment