Sunday, August 08, 2021

National Day cele with my Barbie Gine and her 小助手

Since it was a PH, we decided to catch up! And also I bought a 懒人沙发 and would need her help to set up.. I am really lazy and don't like to do such installation lor... 


We decided to just dabao from opposite my house - So-Good char-can-teng cafe... They have not-too-bad food! Can 粗吃!!




And hor, the funny thing is.. One of the reasons for Gine to come over was also to help me install my sofa... See? My sofa in the big box? I bought from TB and I have since left it inside the box for a few weeks cos I was tooooo lazy to open. I hate to install such things lor... 



So Gine offered to help me install.. After dinner, when we want to install my sofa, we realised the sofa did not require to be "installed"! Just need to take out from the box and ta-dah!!! It is done!! 

Wah laoooo.... I so goondoo lor! I thought must bring tools to install and screw.. hahaha paiseh!!!


So since no need the "installation service", haha Lukie-san decided to help me clean my fan so that they could take back the ladder. Hahah! So nice of him!!!



YEAH! my fans so clean now :)

No comments: