Friday, August 13, 2021

National Day - Online "gathering"... The norms...

Well, I am used to it by now... 

Ever since Covid, we are stuck at home and our company took pains to deliver food and drinks to all of us in order to keep us engaged. We were supposed to wait and log online to eat/drink together with the teams... Well, it still felt strange but I am grateful to my HR for doing this. 

This time, it was for National Day celebration. 


And I had an accident - it was soooo stupid of me!

I received the food, took a few photos (as usual) and decided to put the roti-john onto a plate for easy eating. While I was pulling out my plate, somehow it slipped from my hand and smashed onto the floor. 

Well, the stupid thing is... I could see the plate dropped and bounced a few times. I could have caught the plate before it smashed into pieces. However while the plate dropped and bounced (without breaking), I thought the plate would not broke!!! What a FOOL! If I had reacted and catch the plate at this moment, it might not have smashed! 

But I continued to watch the plate bounced and eventually at the last bounce, it SMASHED. 

INTO PIECES.... 

WTF...


And the funny thing is... Stupidly, I used my hands to clean the floor and of cos, my fingers were CUT.

Just how stupid can I get?? I really wonder.... :((



So in the end, I could not attend the last online session with my team... :(

No comments: