Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Am going JAPAN!!! Yokoso!!!

Yohooo!!! Am going Japan for my core leave!!!

Leaving this Saturday, 28 July and coming back on 9 August... Actually the story was... I was supposed to go New Zealand to meet Nan-chan for the holiday lor... And I had actually planned to go Melbourne and Sydney as well... I even checked out the places to visit in Melbourne as well as NZ...

Well, never did I expect that there would be NO FLIGHT available to Australia and NZ.... Can u believe it????????

Every single airflight were full for Melbourne and NZ lor... And those dates available were not suitable for my schedule lor... So SICKENING!!!

I have never benn to any ang-moh countries mah, so cannot blame me for not knowing that these places can be so damn HOT lor.. ("HOT" as in popular lah...)

Sigh... Anyway, think it is fated lah... In the end, seemed like Japan is the next best place to go. Although I am quite hestitant on going Japan cos the weather should be super duper HOT lor.. ("HOT" as in really hot lah!)... But we chanced upon a good promotion by Citibank and we thought tat we should just grab it la... Wait sekali no flight again!!! Then i really need to long-piah!

Anyway, will take lots of pictures and bring backs lots of loves from JAPAN!!! Jaa, mata then!!!

1 comment:

nan said...

where the japan pictures?..... i cant wait to see...