Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Yokohama --> Roppongi

After leaving Yokohama, we took a train back to Tokyo and decided to visit Roppongi... Maybe both of us were too tired by all the walkings just now in Yokohama... Anyway, Roppongi got nothing much to see anyway... Both of us were not interested to chiong or club or anything like dat mah! HAhhaah!!!! We made a stop at the famous "cross-road" at Roppongi and Almond was just opposite us! That was the landmark of Roppongi and many people will use that as a meeting point with friends...

We did not have the time to make a trip to Tokyo Tower, so we took a photo of it from Roppongi...
Aiyah, no big deal lah... I went there before wor... But nothing much.....

And we saw HRC! Hahhaha!! Donno took photo of it for what leh???What's more important is to have super good DINNER!!! Hahhahah!!!



Cannot remember where we had this gome ramen... I think it was at Tokyo station, if I was not wrong....

And after dinner..... GO back hotel liao lah!!! Must rest rest mah!!! And prepare to wake up early tmr to go Tsukiji market..... CIAO!!!!

No comments: