I WAS really supposed to do LASIK today too!!! REALLY!!!!
But then.... sigh.....
My eyes got swollen abt a week ago and thus I backed out of this operations.... But Kermit bravely moved ahead and did the LASIK today!
I was afraid that she will be too tired to take cab home, so I took a few hours off and waited for her at the eye clinic at abt 530pm... Her ops was delayed and thus I waited for about 1.5 hours plus... And I actually dozed off at the waiting area!!! So malu!!! Hahahahah!!!
Then at about 7pm, Kermit came out with the "ULTRA-MAN" lookalike thing over her eyes!
According to her, the whole ops was very successful, just that her right eye was more bruised and swollen than her left eye.

She got a splitting headache, so we quickly da-bao fried rice for her and sent her home immediately....
And as of Monday, she sms-ed me and said that she was recovering very well! Altho the right eye still a bit swollen, she was actually going to work on Tues!!! WOWOWO!!!
I am going to DO IT in August!!! Wait and SEE!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment