I was hooked....
Am absolutely hooked to MaryJanice Davidson's novels!!! Visit her official website here at http://www.maryjanicedavidson.net!!!
It all started when I was at the library, looking for some novels that shld not be "too thick" (cos it would be too heavy for me to carry to work everyday) and the wordings shld not be too big or too small...
So 3 books caught my eyes. All were MJD (short for MaryJanice Davidson lah...) novels. And interestingly, the novels were part of a series. The novel series was abt a lady who was turned "Vampire" and become the : Undead.
Ya, u heard it right.. but it's not truly just a vampire story?
The story was hilarious and the characters were all so funny!!!
So, I read the first of the series... Then, surprised that I had actually rushed to finish the book within a day, begun to read the 2nd book, then the 3rd one! These were all fantastic novels! I had a good laugh every time I read the book and had to stop myself from laughing out loud when I read the novel in the train.
Then, after tat i found myself going to library to search for the rest of the series and were frustrated when I did not manage to get some.
Now I had almost finished reading abt 5 of the books, and also include reading 2 more ofMJD's other series (Not the Vampire one, this series is on Mermaids!!) Isn't she fantastic????
She wrote abt Vampire, and now, she also excel in writing bat Mermaids!!! WOWOWO!!!
Am in love with her.... I mean her books lah!!!
Hahahha!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment