go visit my friend, Gine's blog on her favourite trance music... => Gine's Blog
I used to LOVE such music too! I rem I was sooo in love with GiGi D'Agostino, who is a DJ, a remixer and producer of house and techno music...
My most favourite house and techno song by Gigi D'Agostino is this: LA PASSION (Click here).
I just can't get this song out of my mind... I just totally got blew off by this song, and notice the unique way the song had continuous lyrics and catchy tunes? I think till now, NO OTHER MUSIC had such continuous string of lyrics and what we commonly termed it as "chanting"... But this "chanting" has melody, not the boring monotone chanting... I guess that was in 2000 bah... I used to blast this song in my car when driving in the middle of the night... my Ah Lian days!! HAHAHHA!!!
And there's another popular song by him as well... Go listen! "I'll Fly with You". Although I still like La Passion better than this la... =)
Some other popular techno song remix by Gigi D'Agostino:
- Bla Bla Bla
- The Riddle
- Another Way
Young days were sooo much fun!! =)
No comments:
Post a Comment