Monday, April 19, 2010

guitar guitar guitar

I have been to 3 classical guitar lessons.... and honestly, am still feeling GOOD!

WAHAHAHA!!!!

I was so worried that i will be 三分钟热度only loh!!! So I had actually mentally-prepared myself that I might quit halfway through lor... LOL...

i even bought the CHEAPEST available guitar and a CHEAP CHEAP guitar bag...

and becos the guitar bag is CHEAP CHEAP, the zip broke barely after 2 weeks!!! DAMN!!! wasted my $$$ lor... I paid at least more than 10 bucks for that CHEAP CHEAP bag leh!!! SOBZ... my mummy scolded me for being so 贪小便宜 lor..


ber's mummy: "看啦!买便宜货就是这样咯!没一下就坏了!活该!"

sobz.... mummy 很没同情心 leh... I know i deserved it... but I so poor thing liao leh.... :((

anyways, luckily my bro going watch movie and i lobang him to go buy a new guitar bag for me... and guess wat?!


He bought a SUPER DUPER nice bag for me!!! WOWOWOOYOYOYOY!!!

it cost more than $60 leh!!! WAU!!!! DAMN ex leh! my guitar only cost around S$130 only leh!!! WAHAHHAHAHA!!!! But of cos this bag will be more durable that that CHEAPO bag that I bought earlier lah... heehee... *thanks bro!*
=p

No comments: