Saturday, June 26, 2010

terrible "car" day!

sigh... i knew i wasn't very good at driving lor... but it's getting quite bad lately...

i kept stalling the car (aka 死车) and my left foot (the one for the clutch) hurt like siao... i think cos my left foot go on strike, tats why i can't control the clutch properly these few days lor...

and worse still, i actually RAMMED up a kerb without knowing wat happen!!!

i parked just beside a kerb. But cos i usually would not park at that position, thus i cannot rem there was a kerb just beside my car lor... so as usual, i got onto the car, and started the engine and immediately I TURNED the car!

And immediately the whole car rammed up the kerb, and the front wheel stayed at the kerb and stalled as a result! And i so blur!!! I was shocked and didn't know wat happened! Cos at tat moment i still didn't realise there was a kerb!

So i stupidly start the engine again and drive FORWARD! And "THUMP!"

The front wheel of the car dropped down from the kerb! And stalled AGAIN!

I was totally shocked! I still didn't realise wat happened!!!! (I can be sooooo blur!!!)

So again, I stupidly started the engine and wanted to move forward, but the car is stucked!!! The car's front wheel is in front of the kerb, and the back wheel is at the back of the kerb! So the car is STUCKED!!! I still keep wanting to ram forward but the car was stucked! The sound of "stucked" car was terrifying!!! and i panicked! I BIMBO-LY tot that i might as well rammed the back wheel up the kerb and then can GO! hahahaha!!!

Finally i decided to open my door to check wat happen... And it was ONLY then that i realized what happened!!!

WAU LAU EH!!!!

Anyway I calmed down a little bit and realized that i can actually turn the other way to get out of this stupid stucked situation! So i tried to steer to the other side... And luckily, the car moved!!!

YESH!!!!

And that's how i got out of that "Stucked" situation!!! Lucky no one saw me... It was late at night....

But i was still rather shocked... So i drove to a corner of the carpark and stopped to get down to check the bottom of the car and the wheels... i was afraid that the loud "THUMP" would spoil the bottom of the car.. (and perhaps sekali got some leakage???? And perhaps the car might expolde anytime?!?!?!?) -- wat a bimbo!!!

Anyways, i was very shocked and actually find myself crying!!! not that kind of loud cry lah... its like... tears dripping out the eyes... hahahah! might be tears of "relief"!!! HAHAHA!!! I cannot imagine calling for help to get me out of the stuck situation! So malu lor!!!!

我是很爱面子的哦!

hahaha!!!


sigh... and after calming down, i drove back home, and stopped by the petrol kiosk to ask the uncle to help me pump tire air... I was so scared the wheels might give way lor... i really torture them really bad!!!

sigh... anyways, i shall be more careful next time lah....

how i HATE driving!!!!

No comments: