Sunday, June 13, 2010

yawnz... my nonsense for the week...

saw a post from my fren on her blog...

"once you say "i love u"... this "love" melts away..."

True that love never last... and when some people say it does, i don't think they are referring to the same "love" that they started out with... cos love can change and manifest into other forms with time... that is.... altho some people still call this changed-form-of-love "love", this "love" might have already changed to "comfort", "convenience", "simple", "lazy", etc... but well, feelings are "intangible"... cannot be measured or seen or touched... thus the ambiguity...

oh wells...

anyways, i was quite pissed off last friday....

early in the morning, i received an SMS from a guyfren, who sent me an ANGRY SMS, accused me of saying something bad abt him to my fren "who happened to be a mutual fren" of his gf! And apparently this "fren of mine" told his gf about wat I said abt him.. and apparently his gf is very mad at him....


?????


WTF!


I didn't even talk to anyone this whole week! I was always in the office and working lor... and I don have close frens to gossip abt other pple's stuff and such rubbish about such silly things!


And hor.... he is no celebrity lor... as if i wil constantly talk abt him to any of my frens?!?!?!?!




To this stupid fella:

who do u think u are???

as if everyone in the world know who u are meh???!!! And that I just need to mention your name to "my fren who happend to be your gf's fren", and this fren will immediately know who I am referring to and immediately go tell your gf?!?!?! and hor... why shld i talk about YOU when you are not even my close fren at all?!?!? I didn't even see you or talk to you for months liao!!!

get this right! we are jus aquaintants leh!


u think too highly of yourself le bah!!!

i no time to chap such silly stuff!!!!

*pui*

No comments: