Friday, February 15, 2013
拜太岁!
This year is snake year and as usual, I 犯太岁. Usually I would just ignore and go on with the year.. But donno why, I am not feeling too good this year. Last year was not a good year for me as I have some very unlucky incidents. So, this year might get worse I think!
And as it is my Snake year, lagi worse I heard! So... just to 图个平安,讨个吉利, I decided to go pray Tai Sui. And as my boss is also a snake, he went already and he reco a temple near his house in Punggol. So I went and hope I did all the correct procedures!
I was sooo lost there and my heart was beating very fast. Cos I have not stepped into a temple for years! And when it was my turn to pray (using joss sticks), I felt rather clumsy and donno how to pray. Then the uncle there told me to just pray 3 times and get up after the taoist said his prayers for me. Then I must go burn the papers.
Finished this procedure within 15 min I think. Phewww.... Then they gave me the red bag with oranges to take back home for blessings.
Hope snake year would be a good year for me! Huat ar!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment