In 2011 as I was flying to KL, I didn't get a chance to go Jas's new house warming. So this year, as we have a upcoming Paris trip (excited!!), we decided to go Jas house for CNY pai-nian as well as to talk abt the trip.
Was surprised that Jas actually did all the cooking herself! Wow!!! Impressed de lor! :)
似摸似样!Hahah!! Like a Chef!
Aww.... the good hubby helping Jas to tie up her drooping apron... Awwww... So sweet!
Both me and Betsy were sitting at the counter, watching Jas while she cooked away... ahaha! So stressful hor!
Finally the good food was ready!!!
YUMMIESSS!!!
After food, we lazed around at Jas house. She has a super nice cosy condo at The Warren. Nice space!! :)
Me and Dario (Betsy's son!)
Me and Charmaine (Betsy's daughter!) She is only 13 years old and as tall as me! Hahaha! :)
It was a nice gathering (although in the end we didn't manage to talk abt the upcoming trip) at Jas house and I look forward to the trip to Paris!
Paris and London, here I comeeeeeeeeeee!!!














No comments:
Post a Comment