Thursday, February 14, 2013

Lion Dance in Office (2013)

It's once again Lunar New Year! Whenever it's LNY, it means that my lunar birthday is near! :)

Awwwwwwwwwww.... One year older. :( None the wiser!

There's gonna be a lion dance in my office and I was very excited. I simply loved lion dances! I love the lions!! :) Sooooo cute and so happy! Everyone look super happy! :)





As I got a new office room this year, it is very important for me to get the lions to "bless" my new office. See? The lion had arrived!!!! YEAH!!!! :)





So CUTE!!! I put 2 oranges and an Ang Pow on my desk and the lion will take the orange and give me a new set of oranges. And then the lion will pass me a lucky scroll! This is my 3rd scroll from this company! :)




I hope this would be a good year for me!

HUAT ARHH!!!!

No comments: