Sunday, January 04, 2015

Great catch up! After 20 years!

I'm definitely not kidding when I said I have not met most of them for nearly 20 years!

And they all looked the same! Omg!!! Lol! 


I was having many hesitations on whether to meet them or not. Well, I'm typically a shy person and I'm not very keen on any socializing activities. What if we have like, nothing to talk about??? Would it be awkward?!

Well, I did turn up after all. I was very late but glad that I went. Was fun to know what each other has been up to for that 20 years... One was pilot, one was doing equity, a teacher, a research assistant, some housewives, etc. 


I ordered cuppucino and had so much fun talking about our JC days! We made so much noise that most customers at that cafe left. Haha! I'm so afriad the cafe manager will throw us out!!!

Anyway, the guys didn't want to go home just like that, so we decided to go for a short drink nearby. 







It was fun! But I was too tired. We talked till 2am! Omg! 

No comments: