Sunday, January 04, 2015

New Year Day...

It's officially 2015... Wow... I didn't expect this day to come so soon!

Went out with Nan and Kermit. We haven't met for a few months! It was a happy meeting as we just got to know the Nan is pregnant!!! 

Omg!!!

It seemed like yesterday that she was sitting besides me in class when we were 13 years old in the old Dunman High... It was 1990 and she was my first friend! 

Now she's gonna be a mom... Amazing!!!



Both ladies were super camera-shy! So both are not keen to take any photos. Sigh... They don't understand the meaning behind documenting all meaningful things that happen. I really enjoying reading all those things I've done in the past few years... Meaningful to know that I still have friends and how we have all grown up! 


 
Terrible photo, but oh well! Happy New Year!

No comments: