Monday, January 26, 2015

Noodles!!!

It's been more than a year since I last saw the ladies... At that time, Yin Meng was still pregnant.. Now her daughter was already 1 year old!

We decided to try a new place at Shaw centre, selling only noodles... Quite nice though... The noodles was very nice, very Q and flavorful... Quite sinful too cos the chef put lots of pig oil!!! Other than that, I thought it was worth the try... But it was super expensive! Superbly expensive de lor! Lol!

 



Each of us ordered a bowl of noodles with drinks... And also a plate of fried wontons... 

This is the big fried wontons... Basically only crispy flour cos the meat filling was so small! But I love the crunchy taste, just like crackers! 

This is my chicken noodles... Yummy!!!

YM ordered the lor-bak noodles...

And Giam ordered the prawn noodles... All look so yummy!!!

Guess how much? 

$52!!! Lol!!! Anyway it's nice! Don't mind going back again! 


No comments: