Tuesday, April 07, 2015

Back to Seoul... Day 5! Chill and Nanta!

We took an early taxi to airport... Lucky the airport was pretty near to our hotel.. So we reached in a flash! We checked into our morning flight out of Jeju and started to embark on our journey back to Seoul...




My best mocha frappe so far!!!



Yay! I am boarding now! The 2 days in Jeju seemed like a dream... The days passed so fast, basically I think it was due to very packed schedules and very nice Ahjisshi.. Lol! And of course the good food and cafes and all the funny photos!

Of course one thing that I will always remember was... I lived through 2 full days WITHOUT a phone! Yes! No texting, no checking on social medias, nothing! Totally nothing at all! LOL! How did I ever do that??? I have no idea! Must be the fun and laughter and definitely tiredness from the 2 full days of Jeju! Hahahah!!

Anyway, we reached back to Seoul Ghimpo Airport...


And we went back to Myeong Dong to find the Apple shop to repair my phone... Finally we found it! Yay!!! There is hope for my phone!! Life is not so bad after-all yah!

We walked happily there and got myself a ticket...



Waited and waited... And finally it was my turn... Well, I was rather tired by then.. You know... We came straight out from the airport, took a train (changed 3 times) and walked to this store.. It was nearly 1 pm I think... I was tired and hungry...

So when the service guy asked me for my phone passcode, I told him that wasn't the problem. The problem was that I cannot get into the phone even after keying in the passcode. I think he couldn't understand me and he immediately thought that I was so Bimbo that I forgot my own 4-digit passcode and have to trouble him the almighty to help me fix it!

So he gave me a look that said "Bimbo! Own passcode also can forget?"!! I was so mad! Maybe I was being sensitive, but then, I know my passcode, OK! The stupid phone just cannot be logged in lor!!! So I started to get loud and purposely blabbered a string of cheem English words to tell him that the problem is NOT the passcode! It is the TEMPERATURE lor stupid! But... He DIDN'T UNDERSTAND! DUH!! OMG! How can someone who donno English be serving the customer???

Sigh... Anyway, never antagonize a hungry woman.. especially one who is a Bimbo but refuse to acknowledge she is a Bimbo... :p  LOL!

Finally he passed to another guy who can speak a little english... And finally he got what I mean... So he asked if I am OK for him to reset the phone and delete all data... Of cos I am at his mercy mah... No choice de lor... Sigh...

So we waited and waited... Finally he came out and told me...

HE RESET, DELETED EVERYTHING AND STILL CANNOT WORK.

WTF!!!

Wasted my time and deleted my data and still no phone?!?!?!? What a joke!

So feeling dejected, I decided to give up... It's ok.. I survived 2 days without a phone anyway, how bad can it get??? :((( And worse thing is... Now my phone is in KOREAN... LOL!


Anyway, who cares???

So we decided to just Heck Care and go grab lunch!!! LOL! Eat first lor! Before food, we went hotel to put our stuff first... We then checked ourselves into a restaurant opposite us cos it seemed like a nice place and got serve Ah bee's now-fav tofu stew...


But how disappointed we are!!! The food wasn't nice at all lor... It was expensive and not nice..





Sigh.. Nvm, we can eat other things again...

Since we have Nanta at 8pm, we need to come back to Myeong Dong at 7.30pm. So we cannot go far far.. We decided to go Isadong to get some cultural influence.. LOL!

We took a train and reached Isadong... It was a very nice peaceful town with nice weather and feel. The buildings are old and nicely decorated I would say... Give me a nice feeling! Anyway, the weather was cold but good. So we walked down the street.




And the interesting thing is... All the signboards are in Korean characters! Even those brands that we usually see, like Nature Republic, Starbucks, etc. they were all translated into Korean characters! That was nice!!!





And my Ah bee said must go try the tea and the cake roll which was supposed to be the famous thing here. I don't mind! I love cafes and love to nuah!! Hahahaha!

We popped into this trendy looking tea house and we went upstairs for a seat with a good view of the street.



The waiters were all very friendly and they speak good english! How glad!! I really needed a rest cos it was a long weekend and I had a long day just now... Well, I have more-or-less accustomed to the carrying the iPad around now... I am now playing with the timer selfie mode.. Very fun!




So funny... The waiter saw us and he was very nice to ask if we were using the iPad as a "Mirror"... LOL! Obviously Ah bee didn't think it was fun.. :p

but... although I am sort of used to my iPad, I still wish I have my phone with me, so that I can brag about my experiences with my frens immediately... LOL!




After enjoying the tea and cake, we took a short walk down the street. I walked into a small clusters of shops and saw some interesting accessories.. I love bracelets and earrings.. So knowing that all the accessories were hand-made and unique, I decided to buy a pair of nice earrings and a nice bracelet!



After some window-shopping, and seeing that there was basically nothing much along the street, we decided to go back to Myeong Dong earlier. Anyway we have not eaten dinner. We might want to grab some street food along the Myeong Dong street.

On our way to the train station, we saw a street hawker selling some fried stuff... Seem quite nice! It was croquette! Nice for a cold weather!!! Yummy!!!

And took a quick photo of the nice photo board inside the train station... How artistic!!!


Anyway, we reached back to Myeong Dong and grabbed some street food and just in time for Nanta!





And oh boy! How I enjoy the show!! I have never laughed at a show like that before! It was damn funny and we had really good seats! The actors were damn good and they really can make ppl laugh!!! I would definitely want to go back to watch the show again! Hahah!!!

It was a good day and we were on our way back to hotel when we decided to go buy our friends' items... We were asked by our friends to help them buy masks, skin products, etc...



It's like madness inside the store!!! I thought I'm in a middle of a war! Ladies were grabbing items like it's free or like it's money or gold! OMG de lor!!!

And hor... Ah bee actually bought more than 600K won and she was given a FREE luggage!!! Woohooo!!! Really!!!



See how happy she was! LOL! Anyway, we carried all our products and went back to our hotel for a rest.. Becos... We have to wake up early (again?!?!) the next day to climb a mountain... OMG!!!

We have been waking up early for the past 3 days... Well, it was really a packed week for us!!! I looked forward to the day trip tomorrow! :)

No comments: