Anyways, we woke up early (not again!!) cos the driver is coming at 9am. :((((((
Lucky we bought cup noodles for breakfast cos we knew we sure cannot wake up early to grab any breakkies before 9am! It was yummy de! Love eating cup noodles in the morning! So I am really a Asian babe! No one can eat noodles in the morning except for us Asians! Hahahah!!! :p
Anyway, the Ahjisshi was really punctual! He called us at 8.58am! LOL! We quickly hurried down to meet him and off we go for our last day in Jeju!
First stop is to visit the Cheonjeyeon waterfall.
OMG... I didn't know there are actually 3 waterfalls! Oh dear... I have to walk all 3?? Hope it is easy walk! *pray hard*
The first trip to the first waterfall wasn't that bad... Or maybe it was my first trip, so I have lots of energy... We walked and climb stairs and steps for quite a while and we reached the first one. ...
But...........
Where is the waterfall har???
Huh? You mean that small droplets of water??? REALLY???? LOL! Well, the surrounding was nice actually.. The rocks, cliffs, streams was nice... But not really considered a waterfall leh... Anyway there are 2 more to go.. Maybe they are better leh?
(*Ah bee want me to take a "Angry-lool" photo*) Aiyo... I looked so pissed off liddat. LOL!
Then after some photo sessions, we walked a super long way to the 2nd waterfall... OMG... It was damn long de lor!! This time I felt abit tired liao... Maybe my energy was already used up??? Oh dear... There are 2 more to go!!!
Finally I made it to the 2nd waterfall and this is really a waterfall! It was nice!!! :)
Nice!!!
Thereafter, we walked to the 3rd one... This time round, it was really a SUPER long long long walk... We walk and walk and walk... Then... when I realized I was not getting anywhere near my destination! It started drizzling somemore lor... After some serious thinking and calculating if it is worth the effort to break my bones and legs just to see the last waterfall, I decided not to walk any further. Anyway I have my my Ah bee to go and help me take photo mah... So I started my long journey back..
Luckily I made the right decision to turn back cos I realized not only me that gave up. Some other tourists who were behind me, they also made a turn back... Guess everyone thought it might not be worthwhile making it to the 3rd waterfall afterall. And anyway the rain made the decision to turn back easier.
Ah bee caught up with me and she showed me the photo of the 3rd waterfall. She said it was bigger but much further away so the waterfall looked damn small lor. Actually the 2nd one is the best so far!
Yay! Lucky me! I didn't make the wrong choice to turn back! Now I can preserve my energy for the rest of the day!
And finally I reached the exit! Super shack de lor!!!
We met our Ahjisshi and proceed with our next destination, which was a cruise (YEAH! I can sit and rest and nuah!).
And yay! We are moving off!!! It was damn cold! Cos it was still drizzling a bit.. My good Ah bee bought coffee and a packet of prawn crackers for me!! How I loveee her deep deep!!!!! :*
(*I have no idea what's my expression for!?!?*)
Anyway, we were taking photos and suddenly we saw some seagulls! People were feeding them crackers and they kept flying close to us! No wonder the cruise only sell prawn crackers, cos the seagulls love to eat this!!!
A nice shot with the seagulls!!! Nice!!! :)
We cruised along the sea and it was nice feeling! We saw a cave! And suddenly many ppl came rushing up to the deck just to take photo of this "hole"... Why ah????
And the cruise actually sailed into the HOLE!!! And the people actually shouted something when the cruise was inside the hole! I think might be to pray for something I guess! I need to google!!! :)
After 1 hour cruise, we went for lunch! This time round, we showed Ahjissi the photos we took yesterday. We wanted to try Jaja noodles! Yay!! I always see the people eat Jaja noodles in korean dramas de lor! So I wanted to try too!
So we went to a local chinese restaurant and it was nice! Love it! We met Ahjisshi's colleagues who was there with some HK tourists. When he knew we were Singaporeans, he asked us about LKY's passing. Guess they saw on TV. Wow! Amazing! :)
After a good lunch, we went to see the Cliffs (the name is super cheem de!), then Teddy bear museum and end the journey at Hello Kitty land.
We reached the cliffs! And the weather was drizzling and cold de lor! Wet and Cold! Wonder if this is really Spring here???! LOL!
The very cheem and long name of this cliff! Jusangdeollidae... LOL!
OMG! The waves were amazing!!! I basically can stand there and watch the waves come and go.. And see the whirls??? The undercurrent must be damn horrible!!! Cannot imagine what will happen if people drop into this whirlpool! Its soooo scary!!!
On our way to Teddy museum, suddenly our Ahjisshi stopped us at another place... It was Pacificland, or Aquarium I think, Guess Ahjisshi knew that we have interest in sea and dolphins.. LOL! He was so nice!!! He took us here to take photos.
The sea here was fantastic!!!
And we saw a funny statue!!
(*what is she doing?!??!*)
Ah bee said must cover her up... LOL!!!
Then the funny thing is... our Ahjisshi suddenly felt like helping us take photos. He took over my iPad and started asking us to pose here and there. So funny!!! So we took many photos here!!!
Our Ahjisshi love taking photos of us!!! LOL!
Anyway, we left and proceed to our Teddy bear museum. Although it was a simple museum, I took the most number of photos!!!
Yeah! I'm in!!!
Trying to imitate!
Berlin Wall!
Titanic!
Tiger Woods!
Fighting with Bruce Lee... Wrong choice!!
Charlie Chaplin...
I am also a queen!!!
Breakfast at Tiffany's!
I am attracted to artistic guys!!!
Oh my Steve Job!!! :)
My Hubby... Selling vegetables.. LOL!
Michael Jackson... And Marilyn Monroe...
Michael Jordan...
Oh Mona Lisa!!!
My Panda!!!
We went for the Elvis show!!!
The Elvis show was so so... The puppets can only move the same movements throughout...
After finishing all the exhibits, we decided to sit and have a coffee while waiting for our Ahjisshi...
Then, while waiting, I decided to play with my iPad selfie timer. It was fun!!!
Trying.... But can't help laughing!
We were feeling stupid!! Hahahah!!!
Finally a good one!!! LOL!
And our last stop... Hello Kitty Land!
I didn't know there is a Kitty Family!!!
And there is a wall full of Kitty history! Including the Kitty style for each year...
And this was my year!
And of cos, I spotted some errors.. LOL! It's really occupational hazard! I am used to proof reading. So whenever I read labels or signage, somehow I am looking for spellings, grammars, etc. I must be CRAZY!!!
Anyway... Spotted the error?
The Mimmy White label was supposed to be for Hello Kitty (written in Japanese). and vice versa...
And the spelling error for "Mary White", not "Merry White"... LOL!!!
Anyway, not my problem!!!
There are many Kitty related exhibits and personas.. Really interesting!!!
And of cos, we have to visit Hello Kitty's house!
The bed...
The kitchen...
It was fun!!!
We were really tired by then... So for our last stop, we decided to go Hello Kitty cafe again (we went to the one at Hongdae Seoul)... Of cos, this was so much newer and prettier!!!
(*her typical Xiao-zhang look.. LOL*)
We have a really enjoyable day! And to end off the day, the uncle took us to experience the "Mystery Road" where cars will automatically roll upwards even though it is on the uphill. And cars will mysteriously roll backwards when it is on the slope downhill. Strange!!!
Anyway, we have a good time and we bid our Ahjisshi goodbye! He has been a good taxi uncle and we loved him a lot! He is funny too. But too bad he cannot speak English, if not we would have learnt alot of Jeju stuffs from him!!!
Anyway he brought us back to hotel and we decided to go out for dinner. As it was raining and cold, we didn't want to walk too far. Ah Bee actually wanted to try "delivery service" but this hotel forbid such service. So too bad lor...
We decided to walk to E-mart (besides our hotel). We put on our raincoat (quite worth it leh, only 2000wons and we used 2 times liao!!!) Hahaha... And we braved the rain to go out! The place was really near, like just 5-10 min walk. The wind was strong cos we were basically walking besides the sea! It was nice, if not for the cold and wetness!
We decided to try the food court! I got to eat my Omurice!!! I love it! And ah bee bought her Kimchi stew... Then... Ah bee realized the stew might be beef! OMG.. So I suggested that she go buy another one and I shall eat the kimchi vege and cabbage. So we will not waste food.
It was funny lor! 2 gals and we have 3 dishes!! LOL! People might think we are so big eater!!!
We were tired and we slept early cos we have a morning flight to catch.
The next day... we have our last cup noodles! Yummy!!!
And took a selfie to leave a good memory of the room, the view and our 2 days cup-noodle breakfasts!
Jeju trip was fun and I would definitely love to go back again! :)
See you Jeju!!!


























































































































































































No comments:
Post a Comment