Thursday, September 29, 2005

A peek at my wardrobe!

I am actually quite embarrassed to disclose my wardrobe, but I guess this blog will be more interesting if I add in real-life pictures and stories about my way of living and my various habits. I hate reading things that are not real.

Well, take a deep breath, as I am going to disclose some pictures of my messy habits..

Tadah!

Someone commented that my wardrobe looks as if it had been ransacked a while ago! Haha! How true it looked! Seemed like a scene from "Crime-watch"...



A close up on the bottom shelf... So messy that I couldn't give a damn to clear it up. Well, this is so messy! How can I clear it up? I really don't know where to start clearing! Someone can help??



Anyway, this is the 2nd half of my wardrobe. Equally messy.



And combining both messy wardrobe into one, it is even MESSY!


Can't blame me though. I really have no idea where to start clearing up.

Hack! I will just close the wardrobe-door then! See no evil! Ha ha!

No comments: