Monday, September 19, 2005

Housewarming, Starlight cinema, Quidam, Snow Wolf Lake... & nearly Duck Tour!

Had a really packed weekend... wondered how I survived through... my bum still hurts now... poor bum...

Sigh.. long story... On Saturday :-

10am - 1230pm:
Got Japanese lesson in the morning (sat for 2.5 hrs in class!! Bum a little sore already lah...

2 - 4pm:
Preparation! Am going to "Starlight cinema" evening!! It's a kind of "outdoor movie" thingie, like watching movie under the stars! So romantic ya... I got free tickets anyway, so I arranged with some friends to go watch "Batman Begins" & "Fantastic 4"... Surprisingly, I thought this kind of events should be held at Fort Canning Park... But this yr it's at Padang! So accessible!! Well anyway, I am attracted to the movies, not the venue lah... I have not watched either movie before, thus, looking forward to it...

5.30pm:
Went to my friend, Gine's housewarming... talk rubbish and walk around her new flat lor... emm... cannot remember much, cos am very sleepy.. maybe due to the hot weather...

7 - 8pm:
Had a short drink at Introbar (Equinox) while waiting for my friends...

8.30pm - 1.30am:
Imagine that... 5 hours sitting on the grasspatch! and this stupid grasspatch was very uncomfy and my bum hurts after the 1st movie... should have brought some small portable chairs along... But since my frens are not complaining much (altho I saw some of them shifting and changing position every other 10 min), I better endure then...

So, that explain why my bum hurts so much...
That's not all...

On Sunday:-

9.30am:
Suppose to go Duck Tour, but can't wake up in time (cos that night before went watch starlight movie mah)... and also morning heavy rain, so a good excuse to postpone this Duck Tour thingie.. (Free ticket also lah, don't ask me how come I got so many good lobang hor)...

5pm - 7pm:
Went to watch Quidam at 5pm, cos got Free tickets (Pls just don't ask why I got free tickets, ok?!!?).... Was a bit disappointed cos I was expecting this show to be as grand as the previous one Allegria... But my heart crushed when I saw the stage... It was so small and the whole tent was so small!!! How come leh? then the storyline was so vague... Quidam = passerbys, nameless people, public, crowd, etc... so the whole prog like very "bits & pieces".. unlike the previous show, whereby the setting was "the circus" itself... Thus, there's a lot of jumping, somersaulting and stunts... Anyway, my bum really hurt now... so i did not really enjoy the whole show...

8pm - 11.30pm:-
Rushed to indoor stadium to watch the last screening of "Snow Wolf Lake"... Well, FREE tickets again!! Ya hahaha!!!

But then, do you know that it can be that tiring to rush from one show to the other?... now I can understand how those "chek-gue go-tai" singers felt when they rushed from one stage to the other....

By then, i can feel that my bum was totally "flat" liao... And to make things worse, that stupid seat at indoor stadiumwas so darn uncomfy! like no cushion at all! Make my bum even more sore... And I had to sit on it for more than 3 hrs!!

But luckily this show is much better than Quidam... Jacky was really the man! His voice is so powerful and touching that many times his songs brought tears to my eyes.... Altho my bum was pain pain, I still enjoyed this show!

It is amazing that I actaully sat from 5pm all the way till 11.30pm!!! 6.5 hrs of sitting!!

After these 2 days, I swear not to pack activities so close... But of cos, I don't mind if I got FREE tickets lah!!!

No comments: