Wednesday, September 28, 2005

"CCC" = Chips & Crackers Craze

I really wonder would anyone agree with me, that most girls like to nibble and snack on crackers, potato chips and biscuits... It is genetic and we can't change it...

Or rather, I think I am trying to find excuse for myself.

Well you see, I am truly one great "professional snacker". I love snacks, I love fast food and I love anything that falls into the "Junk food" category. See previous posts on "Recipe Revealed!" & "My Fav Snack")

If there's going to be a reality documentary on "Bad Eating Habits", please get in touch with me. I can give you all the info you want on "Why, When. What, How, Where" regarding junk food. Besides info, I can share with you the feelings, the thrills, and the passion I hold for junk food.

Think these snack-companies should get me to endorse their chips and snacks becos I am one die-hard loyal fan of almost any snacks.

Anyway, AGAIN, since I had my camera with me (New camera, you know!), I might well take down some more evidences of my bad snacking problem.


Pls see the following. These all are my lunch for this week!



AMAZING, isn't it?
I am so proud of all these! I actually wanted to stock up more, but I didn't have enough cash with me just now at the mart.

Anyway, since I am free now, let me introduce you to my "lunch".


Ladies & Gentlemen. My all-time favourite chips:- Honey Djion Kettle Chips!
This is one of my fav so far. the chips are crispy, yet not too "thin". And I like the special "sweet yet sour yet salty" taste. Anyway, will only describe more if they can pay for this advertisement fee! Ha ha!



The next in line is: Calbee Big Bag Potato Chips!

I would want to commend Calbee for inventing such big bag. Last time, I used to buy 2 packs cos the normal pack size is so small! And worse still, it is full of air inside! For religious potatochips eaters like me, small pack is definitely not enough! Good work Calbee!! You rock!




Well, last in line, but not least, it is Calbee Original Prawn Cracker.

Although I love Calbee Spicy Prawn Cracker better, this is not bad either. However, this kind of crackers have to eat in moderate, cos the taste gets too "raw" and "tasteless" after a small pack. Thus, always go for the smaller packaging. You won't go wrong.



That's not all folks!

The above are just my "lunch" for this week. If there's popular demand for me to introduce more variety of snacks in this blog, then I will do so gladly!

Till then, am off now to enjoy my "lunch"!!!

1 comment:

G said...

hello,

Just found your blog randomly and I thought I'd say that those snack pictures are making me hungry... especially the Kettle chips and shrimp crackers... mmm.