So I took a cab to Nanchan's house and looked at her Japan trip's photos.. Really reminded me of my last Japan trip which was in Sept 2003! It was really a long time ago!! Really missed that place..
Anyway, after looking at the photos, I took the bike and she took the roller-blades and off we go to the beach...
It has been super long time since I cycled. I nearly off-balance from the bicycle just now!! Yahahha!! But after a few rides, I got used to the bike liao...
We talked and cycle (while she roller-blade) along the track. It was a nice feeling... Think I shld do so more often. I have been not exercising for very long and I have put on so much eight recently... Sigh... Blame it to my heavy work schedule and my terrible life-style, as well as my "nuah" character...
We decided to take a rest the outlet called "Ski-360degree", which is a place for cable skiing. Interesting right?
See how these people ski??

We ordered some snacks and of course, Heineken beer!!! It costs only S$4 each can, cheap wor!!!
Nanchan trying to "hit" some ketchup out....
The snacks were nice wor....

We talked abt alot of things.... I suddenly have flashes of images of us (me, Kermit and Nanchan) when we were still in DHS, cycling along the same path... We used to meet up and went to cycling sessions. During those days, I still yearned to grow up.. But I have never thought I that I would encounter so much when I have grown up.... how I wish time can turn back..
After our drink and food, we decided to proceed on... The sky had got darker and it was already 730pm!! Time flies!!!


Nice sun set yah....
No comments:
Post a Comment