I admit that it has been super long since I went to Sentosa... But since we have nothing to do, no harm going there!
We are tailgating Sean's car... A Subaru WRX sports car wor!!! 
At the gantry, paying the entry tickets to Sentosa. FYI, the price is S$2 for each person, including the vehicle.
This is the new mono-rail that would be leading from Vivo City all the way to Sentosa. I donno when this would be ready, but I guess would be soon...
Once we were in Sentosa, we drove to Siloso beach.... Then while Rudi and the kids went to the Insects museum, the rest of us went to relax at the beach...
We found a seat at the Bikini bar and as usual, we started our drinking spree! It was nice to drink beer while under shade from the sun and enjoying the sea breeze at the sametime...



Besides beer, we ordered pizzas and chicky wings as well!!!



Then Rudi came to joined us after their Insect Museum's trip....

I decided to go check out the kids... and the ladies...






And time flies!!!! We reached Sentosa at 4pm and in a flash, it was already 7pm!!! The sky started to get darker and the kids have finished their baths....



And also, the guys have finished with their beers....

Sean had drink too much, so he is feeling a bit sleepy liao!!! Hahaha!!!

Anyway, we have decided to go Geylang for dinner... A famous Sambal Fish place...
So off we go!!!
The spread was good and we finished the food in a flash!!!


It was a good day out!!!


No comments:
Post a Comment