But Sinwei and Michael were very excited to attend, so I guess I should just go... No point nuah-ing at home... And anyway, have bought the ticket at S$31 leh... Might as well go and see see look look lor... As I don't like Japanese food, there was basically no motivation for me lor...
Anyway, the New Year celebration was at Kushinbou, a Japanese buffet-styled restaurant at Suntec City Mall.



The restaurant was not very big. Our school had booked about 35 seats.


The spread was ok lah... I am no expert in Japanese food, so no comments...
Caught Sinwei trying to take a photo of Michael grabbing food at the buffet line... So funny!!
After the food, our Japanese Sensei came over to chit chat with us. She is Mitsusaki sensei.

It was about 930pm and we decided to leave. Instead of heading back home, all three of us went to Paulaner to have a drink!
It was really an enjoyable Sunday night!!! Think I made the right choice to turn up for the dinner!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment