Tuesday, October 11, 2005

Cheng's Seafood @ Farmart Centre (CCK)

Wonder where's this place?

A few minutes ago, I have no idea too. I was introduced to this place by my colleague. And I found my own haven here!

A shot of the food center signboard...



This is the Food center Entrance... Looks normal?



The scenery is perfect and the surroundings are quiet and peaceful.


A good view of the greenery from the eating center.


The weather was really good today!


A good place to relax and get away from the usual noisy bustling city-life.


A close up shot of the eating place!


This looks like a normal "Zi-Cha" stall in town....



But the food here is terrific!


See how we finished all the food?



You could visit this place anytime.

The lady boss is a very friendly person. If you are celebrating your birthday there, she might give you a mystery present! If she didn't, ask her for it! Ha!

Venue: Cheng's Seafood Village
Address: 67 Sungei Tengah Road, Farmart Centre, Singapore 699008
Tel: 68925590

No comments: