Sunday, October 30, 2005

Zhijie's BBQ Birthday Party

It was Zhijie's birthday party today... Well, he is only 9 Years old!
I am nearly 20 years older than him! If I am fortunate enough, I could have a son of that age liao!

Anyways........ his parents organised a BBQ party at Brother Yew's place...


This guy never stopped eating ever since he sat down!


Introducing the Birthday boy! Zhijie!!


This is his family.


Bigger family!


This is Brother Yew's and his wife, Patricia.. She is expecting her fist baby boy! So nice!


Brother Yew and Clement!


Showing off his age...


As usual, kids just love to cut cake...


Blow candles....


Why is this guy so kapoh???


Anyway, me and Clement bought Harry Potter's game set as a gift for Zhijie... And we had a good time trying out this game. Not so easy as there are alot of rules to remember.

By the way, in the picture are my bf's nephew and niece.


Caught sight of this mirror and ask Clement to pose for a final photo!! Cheers!!!

No comments: