This was Amelie's idea that we try this place called "Taiwan Porridge" at Oasis, near Singapore Indoor Stadium.

On our way there, I caught sight of this Nightclub.

Anyways, I heard this place serves very good porridge... An ideal supper place as it closes only at 4am.


Eh, but it was near empty when we reach there at 2.30am. There was only a table of customers there at that time. They were obviously customers and hostesses from the Nightclub next door, having their supper after a night's work.

Since I am trying hard not to take too much supper, we ordered very little. This spread was considered little for a group of 4.

But the dishes sure looked good! And Cheap too!
Hahaha! Within less than 15 minutes, the food was gone!

I think by then all of us were very tired, thus I spared them and decided to keep my camera for good...
*YAWN*
What a night! After sending Dennis and Amelie back, it was near 4am in the morning (I guess, cos I am too lazy to look at the watch)... The road back home was totally deserted and I was in a state of dozing off...

Suddenly a bicycle wheeled past us in a super fast speed that woke me up almost immediately... Hahaha!
No comments:
Post a Comment