Suddenly got the urge to go out and drive around! Hey, I got my new camera what! Maybe I could capture some nice night scene? Think it would be cool to jot down my supper experience! It had been quite some time since I allowed myself to take supper. Anyway, I had already forgot everything about dieting. Oh heck care lah!
Anyway, there are a few popular places for supper. But it might be difficult to find one on a Sunday late night.
It was about 1230am when I reached Changi Village hawker centre. Actually I was there to feast my eyes on some "Ah-guahs", or better known as the "Transvestites". There were alot of them and some of them were actually very pretty! And look at those bodies! They are so hot! They got the perfect waist, perfect butts and perfect long slim legs! What a waste! duh...
Anyway, many of the stalls were close...

I thought there were no more supper left for me but...

I spotted the famous nasi lemak stall and there were more crowd over there.

Oh! Side-tracked a bit... We saw this cute fat cat sleeping in front of the hawker centre. It's so cute! And so fat! I did not use my flash cos am afraid to wake it up... Thus, this photo is abit dark and blur.

Anyway, back to my supper topic...
My friend and I bought one plate of nasi lemak and we sat down at the quieter side of the hawker centre to wallop it up.
This is how a usual nasi lemak looks like. This cost us S$2.80 only. Cheap!

And within 1 minute, we finished it up!! Hahah, left some bones, of course!

Well, after a satisfying supper, we decided to go for a drive cum walk...
Saw this Changi Village Hotel and since this was the only boutique hotel in this area, I better snap a picture of it...

One close-up on its signboard...

Then we reached the Changi Village "beach". I don't think this was really a beach cos this place was quite small and there were only some uncles fishing over there.

And when they saw that I was taking photos, most of them either looked away or walked away. I think they were camera-shy! I was also very hesistant when I took all these pictures. I was afraid that these old men might come and scold me for taking their photos without their permissions. But luckily, no such thing happened...

After that, I took alot of photos of aeroplanes that flew past the sky, took photos of the stars, took some pictures of the airport and etc... But sadly, all photos did not turn out well.. Think my camera could not handle intense night settings.
So I made my way back home at about 2am. And the route back home was so quiet and so "carless"!

So bored... So I took a picture of my "driver"! Hahah... He's very shy, so I will let him stay unidentified. Does he look like "Jay Chou" in that movie "Initial D"?? *Puke!

And then, finally, I saw a cab wheeled past me and I snapped this photo! Haha!

And this ends my supper expedition to Changi Village...
No comments:
Post a Comment