Tuesday, October 11, 2005

Citrus Bar @ SPANS-JOM ClubHouse

A nice & cosy place. The best chill-out bar in town....
And a place which I frequently go for a drink wtih friends!

Named "Citrus" bar, this place offers the best location for either some quiet chill-out gatherings, casual meetings or even happy ocassions like Birthdays, Anniversaries or festive celebrations.

This is the entrance. You will experience a warm hypnotising magic on you when you step into this bar on a usual weekday evening.


Citrus Bar is located within SPANS Clubhouse at Ah Hood Road, which is near Balestier Road. There's a swimming pool just outside the bar and thus, this bar is also known as "Citrus, The Lounge by the Pool".


This is the bar area.


There is a full range of drinks products, be it whiskey, vodka, bourbon, gin, etc, this bar can satisfy all your drinking needs.


And this bar is spacious. I always get plenty of private space whenever I wish to have a quiet private drink with some close friends.


The sofas are very comfortable and... big! If you require a place which you could stay for long, come to Citrus Bar and I bet you wouldn't want to leave for another place once you have stepped in!

And most importantly, the bosses are both very friendly. When I asked them whether I could take a picture of them for my blog, they happily posed for me!


Vivi & David of Citrus Bar


Sounds like a good place? Wanna come take a look?

And maybe if you are lucky, you could bump into me here!

Address: SPANS-JOM Clubhouse, 31 Ah Hood Road #01-07 Singapore 329979
Tel: +65 62515676

No comments: