今日まだ赤い目があったので、眼鏡をかけていなければならないの。大嫌いの!
I still have my red-eye today and I think my eye will stay red for the rest of the week... So sad that I have to wear specs to work.

Being a very super vain girl, I hate to wear specs becos I can't hold specs well. And I look really terrible with specs... I will try to find those old photos whereby I still got my "Old-fashioned" specs on...
Some people can hold their specs well and they look really good with specs on. Some people even look better with specs. But as for me, I got a very round face and a flat nose. Thus I just feel that specs make my face look even more round and it can't sit well on my fat flat nose. I got difficulty breathing with these heavy specs on my poor nose.
Just took these photo in the office... How do I look? Very nerdy right?
*Sigh...

By the way, I am deeply short-sighted. Guess my eye degrees?
........... .............
Hahaha! I am 850 degree for each eye, and thus a total of 1,700 degrees for both eyes!
Yes, I am basically a BLIND CAT when without glasses!
No comments:
Post a Comment