Since I have been so "thick-skined" as to disclose my messy wardrobe, then I might as well let you guys have a glimpse at my living room. But I have to say that I am usually very neat and tidy. I love to tidy up my place and love to do housework! However, as mentioned, I am very busy, so I can only do cleaning during weekends.
Thus, my place from Mon - Fri are mostly in a state of "emergency".
A peek! A peek!
On a typical weekday night...

Very messy yah? I really have no time to pick-up all the clothes and all the mess. Anyway here's another shot...

Well, after a busy working week, here comes weekend!
So, as mentioned, I really did housework by myself! See the difference?

Clean yah? That's my real living room!

Thus, I am very proud to say that I truly qualified as a "maid"! Hahaha!
But then, when Monday comes, my living room will be back to the previous messy state lah. Vicious cycle!
No comments:
Post a Comment