I just can't enjoy myself at this kind of events anymore.. And I don't see the need to attend either... Just fyi, I have already received over 10 wedding invitations this year, practically one wedding invite per month... I know that people my age are all in the process of getting married. And I expect that very soon, in about 5 years' time, I will be receiving invites for first-month baby bash!
Da*n!
Anyway, I could not turn down Lin. She is my good friend during University days. She and Hari had been through alot of Ups and Downs and I was so glad that they stayed through together all these years and finally they reap the Fruit of their efforts... on 29 Oct 05...

I was late, thus I could only sit behind and caught some shot from behind...

All of us looking solemn during the Wedding Matrimony...
And after the Matrimony, I rushed to take a shot with Lin. She was so beautiful!

Think everyone was busy doing something.... As I had to rush too, I managed to "catch" Vincent and Yoyo to take picture with me.. It has been a long time since I see them...

But think Vincent might be feeling abit cold and shaky, cos my photos turned out blurr!!! Ahh.....

Anyway, congratulations Lin....
No comments:
Post a Comment