Honestly, this was my very first time attending Halloween Party. I was not into such parties as I ddin't have the courage to dress-up accordingly. Well, it's just that I am too Lazy to think of what to dress-up...
Anyways....... Got an invitation to go Chinablack. Thus, I guess it's about time that I go out and take a look at what youngsters nowadays are doing...
It's Oriental Halloween night at Chinablack and just as the name suggested, most of the "creatures" inside this place were very "Chee-nah" (meaning... Very Chinese-styled..)

These were some of the backdrop, hand-drawn by some of the students, I heard.

Quite scary though... It was very smoky inside this disco pub and thus, the mood was really good.

Caught sight of this "being"... Cute cute!

See all the smoke? Just to let you have the feeling... Imagine spotting some "beings" among those smoke... Like "Shutter"...

Hahaha... I thought only Chee-nah beings were allowed? What is this Mr. Incredible doing here?

Think we had some "overseas beings"... This was from Thailand....

And some beings just got out of bath....

How to escape from all these creatures?? Help HELPPPPP!!!!!!!

Finally, this was my hero! Mr. Scarface from Hell....
No comments:
Post a Comment